Monday, May 13, 2013

^ Taking Care of Business (Black Lace)


Taking Care of Business (Black Lace)


After leaving the wrong man, Leah Griffin's not ready to look for the right one. All she wants is to survive the conference she's planning and spend some time with her best friend Kate Edwards. She was not expecting the conference services manager to be so tall, dark, and ha


Very Hot, Well Written Erotic Romance
I've read a number of Lauren Dane's novels and have always liked her voice, both in her paranormal, and contemporary work. Megan Hart is new to me, although I do have "Stranger", in my TBR. I found their combined voices in this novel to be wonderful. I got to know these characters easily and despite the strong personalities of the men and women I could sense their vulnerabilities and angst in taking tentative first steps in new relationships. I have to say the dry wit and clever verbal sparring, particularly between "Kate and Dix", and certainly some of the sarcasm, had me laughing out loud.

taking care of business

The setting for this story is in a hotel in Philadelphia where Human Resources Director Leah Griffin has organized a conference for her company's managers. Leah's closest friend, Kate Edwards, a successful, driven attorney, is attending providing legal advice for the company.

Leah and Kate are lifelong best friends who share their most...


Taking Care of Business (Black Lace) is one of best selling in Erotica category.


No comments:

Post a Comment