Friday, May 17, 2013

>> Irresistible: Erotic Romance for Couples


Irresistible: Erotic Romance for Couples


This Irresistible read features stories of couples turning their deepest fantasies into reality for uninhibited and imaginative sex. You’ll delight in discovering all the exciting erotic possibilities, and ways of getting and staying turned on. It all starts with a little


Irresistible
I like reading erotica. My wife? Not so much. Having grown up rather sheltered, she always passes when I offer to let her read from my collection of books. One reason is that she doesn't like reading about cheating stories, or people who meet for one night stands.

While such things don't bother me since I know the stories are fictional works, she is for some reason unable to "disengage" and enjoy reading them due to her long-held beliefs of sex and marriage.

Which is why I'm so glad Irresistible came along. The couples in this book are actually couples. No anger-banger revenge sex. No cheating stories. Just great erotica that satisfies both me and my wife.

Every couple of nights we read a story together. I read a story to her or she reads a story to me. Sometimes I just say, "Read this one" and walk out of the room so she can enjoy some private time with a very hot story.

Sometimes we read a story and go to bed, while at other times we read...


Irresistible: Erotic Romance for Couples is one of best selling in Contemporary Women category.


No comments:

Post a Comment