Wednesday, May 22, 2013

^ Redeeming Zorus: Ellora's Cave


Redeeming Zorus: Ellora's Cave


Charlie’s brother has put her in the no-win situation of having to rescue a cyborg from Earth Government. It’s dangerous, she’ll become an outlaw on Earth, but it’s the only way to save her brother’s life. The imprisoned cyborg is rude, conceited and probably the b


Better and Better!
I was dying to find out how on earth (or on Earth as the case may be) could the author make this character fall for a human! I really wasn't sure she could pull it off, nor did I think she would be able to top her other Cyborg stories. But she did!

My only complaint would be that I'd want a longer story. This is actually a two part complaint. The first is that I enjoyed it and hated for it to end--not really a bad complaint of course. There is also the slight little bit of me that feels like aspects of the story are a LITTLE rushed...but in the context of the genre (one I have named Sci Fi Smut) that is a little more acceptable. After all, we do need to get to the action (yes, the adult action).

For those looking into the series (and perhaps drawn by that cover picture) the Cyborg series' premise is that in the future Earth scientists were looking for a way to 'enhance' human material with computer components and genetic tinkering. The goal was to have a...


Redeeming Zorus: Ellora's Cave is one of best selling in Erotica category.


No comments:

Post a Comment