Tuesday, May 21, 2013

* Filthy Smut (Vol. 2)


Filthy Smut (Vol. 2)


The Hottest Erotica Collection Tired of erotica that reads like it?s written by a middle schooler? Fed up with erotica writers that don?t understand basic sexual anatomy? Bored with unimaginative storylines? Get your copy of Filthy Smut (Vol. 2) today and enjoy 33 HOT, SEXY


Filthy Smut (Vol. 2)
Saying that this book turned me on would be the understatement of the year. I have never in my entire life wanted the Bogeyman to be real. So much for the fear of the monster that goes bump in the night this book just made me want him to go bump. That being said I didn't think it could get any better. That was until it was time to be interrogated. The thought of being held captive and used was something that never crossed my mind until I found my self panting by the time the story was finished.

Ladies if you are looking for a book to get you through the lonely night, one that will keep you all warm and toasty this is a must for your erotic collection.


Filthy Smut (Vol. 2) is one of best selling in Erotica category.


No comments:

Post a Comment