Sunday, May 19, 2013

^ Gulf Breeze


Gulf Breeze


Dr. Carly Cambridge, wildlife biologist, returns to the Texas Gulf Coast to manage the latest Habitats for Nature project, restoring the woods and wetlands to their natural state. She is devoted to the environmental cause with a passion usually reserved for a lover – somet


Excellent Read!
I have read a lot of books both straight and gay and this has got to be the best romance novel I have read. Her characters, Pat and Carly make you want to drive down to Texas to meet them. Like other readers, once I started I didn't want to put it down. I was entranced by their surroundings and the story line as well as the sexual tension that kept building throughout the book. As soon as I finished, I immediately started rereading it again and then gave it to my partner who has also read it back to back times. We can't wait for Sierra City to come out and to read all the rest of Gerri Hill's books. Thanks Gerri and I disagree with the other reviewers, don't wait another 3 years, keep them coming!!


Gulf Breeze is one of best selling in Erotica category.


No comments:

Post a Comment