Saturday, May 18, 2013

> Cuckold Letters: Evolution of a Cuckoldress


Cuckold Letters: Evolution of a Cuckoldress


A collection of e-mails exchanged with a man who would become my cuckold husband. My interest in a twisted fantasy becomes a journey to becoming a dominant wife. Excerpt...I will be leaving for my date at 6pm. There is a party to attend, & I imagine he will be taking me


5? More Like 10!
This is the best cuckold & Femdomme literature I've ever read.

There are a couple caveats, however.

First, you have to understand that this is *nonfiction*.
It's not a fantasy.
It's not a story.
It's not a dream.
It's the real thing.

Vanessa Chaland has been a relatively well known member of the BDSM community for years. She practically invented the modern Queening chair. Ask anyone out on FetLife. Or better yet, see her website.

But I'm not here to review her chairs: I'm here to review her book.

Next, you need to be patient. Editorial conventions are thrown out the window here. This book is a collection of emails. They aren't edited for standard grammar or spelling or sentence structure necessarily. She publishes them as-is and I think that's great. They read exactly as what they are: emails between lovers. I'd use a word like "versimilitude" to describe the writing except she isn't faking anything...


Cuckold Letters: Evolution of a Cuckoldress is one of best selling in Erotica category.


No comments:

Post a Comment