Sunday, June 9, 2013

~ Simply Shameless


Simply Shameless


Every desire is explored - One forbidden weekend years ago, Helene Delornay found herself stranded with a total stranger. Bold, virile, and well-schooled in the erotic arts, Philip Ross opened Helene's eyes to a world of sexual delight she never knew existed. Now proprietres


It Was Totally Worth The Wait
It took a while for me to get my hands on a copy of "Simply Shameless", but I finally and did. Wow!!!! Kate Pearce never disappoints me. Her hero, Philip, is so well drawn, believable and both strong and vulnerable all at once. Too many romances make their men too one dimensional--all brawn and no heart. Ms. Pearce has, once again, created a character who is multi faceted and REAL.
Helene and Philip are two fantastic people with pain in their past. The way they heal each other is touching and beautiful. This book packs the conflict in and resolves it with a happy ending that left me sighing. I picked up the book excited to read Helene's story at last and loved every minute. I couldn't put it down and finished it in the early hours of the morning.
After her character Peter in "Simply Sinful", I didn't think Ms. Pearce could create another hero I loved. I was wrong. She did it again. Kate Pearce is a must buy for me and, while her sex scenes were hot and...


Simply Shameless is one of best selling in Erotica category.


No comments:

Post a Comment